Inertial Survey Project Manager
Zupt, LLC provides unique solutions for offshore subsea surveying based around inertial navigation systems. We are looking to hire an Inertial Survey Project Manager in Houston, Texas. Please see details below.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mathematics, Biology or a related scientific field.
24 months of in-job experience or 24 months experience in an alternate occupation that requires
offshore surveying or geomatics.
• Provide technical and operational project management for inertial survey services to offshore marine construction survey operations.
• Utilize advanced knowledge of error models to establish plans for quality control, client approval, and project tolerance requirements while acting as the primary point of contact between the client and our offshore survey teams.
• Oversee the collection of data from subsea metrology surveys and verify data accuracy using inertial technology and knowledge and techniques of inertial navigation surveying, such as calculation of heights, depths, relative positions, and other characteristics of terrain.
• Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to oversee the preparation of all data, charts, plots, graphs, maps, records and documents related to surveys.
• Receive reports from offshore Party Chief to provide onshore survey support and prepare project procedures and offshore work task plans.
• Ensure sufficient human resources, including the preparation of visa applications for offshore workers.
• Utilize knowledge of domestic and international logistics for offshore survey equipment.
8 months training in Marine Geomatic, Eligible to obtain DSP-5 license for Permanent Export from U.S. Department of State and 15% international offshore travel.
Email resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put job code ISPM on resume.